Our website development company in Delhi makes website that itself knows how to convince a person for purchasing products. There are many other ways of selling goods but most importantly it should know how to generate sales.
There are some questions that you could ask to your website i.e., are your visitors able to determine what your company actually do? Are they able to navigate in the website easily? What is your website’s bounce rate?
- Like everything, you’d be needed a plan to make sure everything goes right. Map out your buyer’s needs and your servings to get new customers. Which pages are your users reading and what are they offering to make a website designed.
- There are some elements that are going to make your website heavier and distracting it from users and ranking. Complicated navigation, longer content, Stocky website images and too many flashes can really make it load for longer time. On an average, every website should load in 2 seconds or lesser.
- Call-to-Action button is required to tell the user about their next step accurately. Some examples are Click here for more information, Download, Sign up for the webinar, Watch the video, See all services and See pricing. Using them efficiently gives your users the right way to generate more leads.
- Many images are available for free but that does not mean you are allowed to fill a website with images only, this only distracts your users but also makes it staying away from the Search engine rankings. Images are meant to encourage the Social media interest and its sharing.
- Navigation is necessary to display the users about places they supposed to visit. Navigation hierarchy, Responsive designing and optimized content is the key to ranking of a website. Give your users the appropriate reason to experience a better UX.
- Your homepage should include Value proposition, Intro video, Services overview, Product features, about us, Testimonials, Case studies and Resources. Having 3-5 sections are quite enough to create an unforgettable experience.
- 80% of the users operate internet through Mobile that make mobile optimization more necessary. We do website development in Delhi that is fully responsive (fits in every device screen size) for better user experience.
- Your website needs to be found and that can only be developed by the continuous online presence. Keywords are those search terms that we put into Search engines and their ranking will gain traffic but that can only possible when your audience is getting you for what they search for.
- Remove all the errors like unknown ones or 404’s from your website; they are good for nothing but only increasing your Bounce rate and other harmful factors. High performing landing pages with the unpublished ones should be properly linked. The content should also meet all the requirements of Search engine as well as users.